RSVP HERE for March 25th Session
Girls on the Run
Volunteer Coaches Needed
The Junior League of Monmouth County will host Girls on the Run Coach Training on Saturday, February 28 and Wednesday, March 25th
Experience the program first hand as you make a difference in the lives of girls. Have fun while empowering young girls to acquire the tools to become confident women!
- When is coaches’ training?
Training will be offered: Saturday, February 28th from 9:00-11:00AM and Wednesday, March 25th from 7-9PM . Training will be held at the Junior League of Monmouth County Headquarters, 55 Center St., Rumson, NJ
- What is the time commitment? 1 hour 15 min, 2 days a week for 10 weeks.
- When does it start and end? The program will begin the week of March 30th and end the week of June 6th, with a 5k in Fair Haven, NJ.
- Where will the programs be held? Multiple options and locations throughout Monmouth County.
- How many coaches per group? Typically there are 2 coaches for a group of 20 girls
- Do I need to be a runner? No running experience required, just a positive attitude and a willingness to work in a team environment.
The mission of Girls on the Run is to inspire girls to be joyful, healthy and confident using a fun, experience-based curriculum, which creatively integrates running. We envision a world where every girl knows and activates her limitless potential and is free to boldly pursue her dreams.